Search This Blog

11 January 2010

Honda CA 125 Rebel

Honda CA 125 Rebel is also very popular but not so available in our country. It is a cruiser with great look, power and reliability. It is a 4-stroke 125cc motorcycle. Its twin engine can produce 11bhp @ 9500rpm and can raise speed upto 105kmph. Its gearbox consists of 5-speed gear. It weights almost 137kg when it is dry, that means without fuel and almost 147kg including oil, fuel etc. Its rear tyre is of 130/90-15 which is enough for a cruiser like this. It also features single disc brake at the front and drum at rear. In Bangladesh this bike is available in black and white shades.






4 comments:

  1. what is the general price for this bike in BD. love cruisers. hate the usual kinds people use around here. really wana get a cruiser. i am quite confused between, enticer, avenger; wouldn't mind if i had other options though. that is the reason for my inquiry. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy this motorcycle but how

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy this motorcycle please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro tell me how I buy this motorcycle

    ReplyDelete